Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fucked Up-B Sides

It took me a long time to get all this together. These are all the songs that didn't end up on Epics In Minutes, Hidden World, & Chemistry of Common Life. These are all the best quality versions I could get on the internet from vinyl rips. I tried to put them all in chronological order by release date and I've got the artwork with most of the songs too. Here is the list:

1.No Pasaran
2.Municipal Prick
3.Zezozose
4.Black Iron Prison
5.Dove of Wood
6.The Black Rats
7.Surrounded By Boys
8.Looking For Gold
9.Dangerous Fumes
10.Teenage Problems
11.Fixed Race
12.88
13.Dropout
14.Search For the Words
15.Ban Violins
16.Magic Kingdom
17.Neat Parts
18.Year of the Dog
19.Dream Come True (Pinkeye)
20.Dream Come True (Manno)
21.He's So Frisky (Pinkeye)
22.He's So Frisky (Manno)
23.Dream Come True (Pinkeye)
24.Dream Come True (Manno)
25.Looking Back (Pinkeye)
26.Looking Back (Manno)
27.Humos Peligrosos
28.Carrera Amanada
29.Try A Little Togetherness (Young Hearts Cover)
30.Since You Been Gone
31.Toronto FC
32.Year of the Pig
33.The Black Hats
34.Mustaa Lunta
35.Anorak City (Another Sunny Day)
36.For My Friends (Castlemusic)
37.David Christmas
38.Stars on 45
39.I Hate Summer
40.The Peaceable Kingdom
41.Year of the Rat
42.Son of Sam
43.Do They Know Its Christmas?
44.Lazer Attack (Swingin' Utters Cover)

Many hours of geeking out trying to find these songs. Lemme know if I missed anything.

Fucked Up B Sides Part 1
Fucked Up B Sides Part 2

1 comment:

  1. Damn. Wish the links were still valid. I'd love all of this stuff. :(

    ReplyDelete